Dr. Adam

It's hard to put into words how grateful I am for this woman. She has a gift & I feel blessed to have found her to care for me, & all 4 of my babies, during 3 difficult pregnancies.  I am so thankful for her sacrifice, and that of her family, so that she can share her talent & knowledge with mothers who need her.  Dr. Adam seems to have endless energy, knowledge & skill.  She requires very little sleep and always does her best for her patients.  

I am not sure if I will ever see her again; probably not.  I am glad I remembered to get a picture of her & Lincoln together so I have something to show my children when I tell them about this angel here on earth!

We love you, Dr. Karolina Adam!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...