Baby Day

Today is baby day!  My C-Section isn't scheduled until the evening so we have had plenty of time to get some last minute things done.  I wanted to go have lunch with the kids since I'll miss their last couple of days at school while I'm in the hospital.  We celebrated Baby Brother coming with some Subway sandwiches!  (Except no eating for me before surgery!)

Then Grandma & I headed to get a mani/pedi before we left for the hospital.  Blue for baby boy!  Then we headed home, packed up and headed for... Target & JoAnn fabrics.  Gotta get those last minute errands in!  No but really, it was funny to see people's reactions when they would ask when I was having the baby and I would say, "today!"

We finally did make it to the hospital around 3pm.  There, we found out that my C-Section had been moved from 5pm to 6pm.  So we hung out in L&D with our awesome nurse, Angela.  I was all hooked up to the monitors and started having contractions regularly, every 3-5 minutes.  Good thing I was already scheduled!  Dr. Adam was running behind, then there was a hold up with my labs, but we finally headed to the O.R. around 6:45pm.  Even though the shift ended at 7pm, Angela stayed with us.  She really was the best.  

To be continued...

Comments

Amy said…
I can't believe you had to wait all day! I would have been a bundle of nerves! Love the blue nail polish!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...