Getting to know Lincoln

Staying in the hospital for 4 days was a great choice, even though I didn't end up having any complications with my kidneys.  Since Linc was in the NICU for the first couple of days, it gave me a chance to spend a lot of one-on-one time with him before we headed home to the craziness of 3 big siblings, 3 dogs, visitors, responsibilities, etc... He reminds me a lot of Max.  He seems really peaceful & calm. He really likes his binky and smiles while he's falling asleep, right before the crazy eye-rolling starts.  He makes a cute little pursed lip face, like Alexa did, and like I did when I was a baby.  His hand movements & facial expressions when he's hungry reminds me of Alexa.  His love of stretching reminds me of Nathan!  He has a reddish tint to his hair (like my brothers), and his eyes look blue!  Hoping they stay that way!

I didn't do a great job of taking picture of Sam & I with all of the kids or with Lincoln.  But here's a selfie of me & my baby!  I loved all of the snuggles and naps together.

I also have to give a shout out to my favorite meal at The Women's Hospital of Texas; the breakfast burritos.  YUM!  I've been looking forward to this since I had Max.

Because JJ works in Antepartum, and because Dr. Adam is good to me, I did't have to go to Postpartum after my deliver.  Being back in Antepartum was so much better!  The nurses took great care of me, and I even got to see a few that had cared for me when I was on bedrest there.  After 4 days though, we finally got kicked out.  Here's Mr. Lincoln, all ready to go!
Oh yeah.. another similarity to Maxwell. He likes his hands up by his face! I love this sweet baby boy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...