What a WONDERFUL evening

Saturday evening my new sister-in-law to be went through the Jordan River Temple & received her endowments. It was such a wonderful & spiritual experience for our family. I am so grateful for temples & for our eternal family. I am so excited for my brother to be marrying such a wonderful person. She is kind, loving, GORGEOUS & good with my kids. Welcome to the family Hilary! Thank you for allowing us to share in such a special day!

I

Comments

Jenae said…
um...that's great and all... but when are you coming home?!? Just joking! Great pictures- that's awesome that your whole family was there to share the experience. I can't wait to see pictures of the wedding reception!!!
Leslie said…
The temple is a wonderful place. So glad that you are able to be there with your family. Can't wait to see you again!
Liz said…
That's awesome, congrats on a new wonderful sis-in-law to be. I LOVE the gals my bros picked and it's so fun to have some new energy in the fam. Love your green dress too BTW, you look great in those pics!
The Oldroyd's said…
That is great! Sounds like you have had a busy traveling summer.
Court said…
Beautiful photos--everyone is so joyful--they capture a wonderful moment. Enjoy the rest of your trip!!
I think hillary and you look the same I had to look twice to see if that was you. How fun! I love weddings!
Lori Hurst said…
Very cool! I love family photos!
Amy said…
very exciting...I love your dress alisha!
Erica said…
Alisha, you look really good too! Looks like a great wedding! Sister-in-laws are fun!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...