One Year Old Today!

My sweet little babies are ONE YEAR OLD today! I just can't believe it! I'll post more pictures later but I couldn't let this day end without recognizing this important event. This last year has truly been the happiest & most fulfilling time in my life. Nathan & Alexa have brought unmeasurable joy into our family. I have loved being a mother. I often heard mothers say that they were so caught up in the difficulty of having young babies that they didn't take the time to enjoy each stage. So much change happens in the first year of life; more than any other time. I never wanted to regret not enjoying those little stages. While I have not been perfect, I truly have enjoyed the first year. Getting them here was difficult but I have been blessed many times over for those trials. Nathan & Alexa are such a gift. Happy birthday my sweet angels!

Comments

Court said…
Happy Birthday cute little ones! I'm looking forward to reading many more of your mama's birthday posts to you over the years. :)
Lori Hurst said…
I can't believe they are a year old! Happy Birthday - they are truly the most adorable babies!
Kristie said…
Happy Birthday Nathan and Alexa! You truly are adorable. Alisha, time does go by fast so I'm glad you are taking the time to enjoy them!
Ang and I were talking about how your babies were almost one. It has gone so fast. They are so cute. and I love your hair! I might take this picture in and get it cut just like it.
Shel said…
Nathan and Alexa are just too sweet! I bet you are having a blast celebrating with them and family! Enjoy!
J.Frey said…
What a cute family! Happy Birthday Alexa and Nathan!

And Alisha, you look SOOOO great!
Melanie said…
I posted on your facebook yesterday, so I'm not late when saying Happy Birthday to Nathan and Lexi! They're such cutie pies!! Looking good mama!!!
Robert said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said…
Happy birthday (a day late)! Nathan and Alexa are so cute! I can't believe it's been a year. Time sure flies (probably not so much at 2:00 in the morning though).
Happy Birthday Nathan and Alexa, it has been fun peeking in on another set of twins :).

Alisha - take a good look at your babies 6 months from now they will really look like little kids. It happened way to quickly for me!!
Leslie said…
Wow, REALLY? Already?? Congrats. What beautiful babes!
Jenae said…
I'm so glad I get to enjoy them, too! I miss you guys!
Karen said…
WOW! That year went by fast. I bet it was a tough year, but one you would never take back. They are beautiful.
Carrie said…
Happy Birthday to your two sweet babies! What a blessing they are. By the way your hair is looking fabulous.
Jeff and Nanci said…
Happy Birthday little ones!! It goes by so fast huh! Gracie will be two next month. She needs to slow down. I can't believe how big your babies are now.
Your family is so adorable!! Happy birthday to those cuties!! =)
crazy how time flies! Y'all look so cute! I'm glad you got to enjoy all their little milestones.
Amy said…
Happy Happy Birthday Nathan and Alexa! I can't wait to give you big hugs! I am so glad you have a wonderful mommy and daddy and I am glad you joined our family a year ago!
what sweet little ones!!! happy birthday to all of you :)
Krystal said…
What a sweet picture! I'm glad the last year has been so rewarding for you.
Diana said…
Happy Birthday Babies! Your hair looks really good by the way Alisha.
marianne said…
Beautiful family photo! Can't wait to celebrate your birthday when you come back to Texas Nathan and Alexa - we miss you!! Happy #1 :) I'm so lucky to be one of your Aunts!
Happy Birthday Nathan and Alexa! We are keeping up with the blog and we love seeing all the new pics and posts! We hope you guys are doing great-looks like you are. You all look terrific! Lots of love,
Jonathan, Kelly, and Noah Calvert
Anonymous said…
LOVE this picture and post! Beautiful family!!
jess said…
happy birthday nathan and alexa! and congrats on the first year mommy and daddy! it is a hard first year but a great one too! they are adorable! congrats!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...