Nanny


This is my adorable firecracker of a niece, Savannah (a.k.a. Nanny), and her mom, Jennie Jo. Nanny had sugery this week to remove an infection resulting from the MRSA strand of staff. She was such a champ and is doing extremely well!

It made me so sad that she had to go through this. Savannah is such a sweetheart. She can make anyone's day better with her adorable smile and whit. She gives hugs & kisses freely & always greets me by either saying "Hi Alisha" or "Hi Amy!" (she gets us Aunts confused!) with a smile on her face. I just love this little red-headed munchkin & is so glad she's feeling better!

Comments

Jessica said…
Oh I love little kids! My nephew left me a message for my birthday and started happy birthday dear jessica--then ended gooooooo SARAH! Ha, I love when they get all mixed up!
Laura said…
I'm sorry little Savannah had to go through that. That's one of the worst times for a parent - having one of your children in the hospital. I'm glad she's doing so well.

Thanks for the update, Alisha! Or Amy! Or whoever you are!
Leslie said…
Kids in hospital beds look....wrong! They are supposed to be running and jumping around, not confined to a bed. I hope her infection heals soon!
Alison said…
Oh my goodness, I am so sad to hear that she had to have surgery but glad to hear that they caught it before it got too bad. I love that little girl. She was SO much fun to have in nursery. Tell her and her family she is in our prayers.
The Oldroyd's said…
Poor little thing. She is so sweet. It is crazy, I haven't ever seen her. But she is the same age and has the same name as Allyson's little Savannah. I can tell she probably is a little firecracker just like Ally's Nanna. Hope she feels better.
Melanie said…
Poor Savannah! So glad they got the infection before it got really bad. I hate seeing little kids in hospitals. It's sad. Hope she continues to do good, and gets home SOON!
Court said…
That girl is smilin' even in the hospital. What a sweet li'l redhead she is. :)

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...