I need a couple of these


My children are driving me crazy. EVERY time I put them to bed, the throw their binkies out. It's a game. Yeah, yeah, I know... then take away their binkies. NO. End of discussion. Nathan isn't as bad but Alexa... holy crap... I'm going insane. She just stands up, throws her binkies out & squeals. WILL NOT SLEEP. I would buy these but they're like $60 each! Yikes! Fun times with 1 year olds... fun times.

Comments

Jenae said…
Ha ha- aren't they precious!?! I bet you could get crafty and create your own "binky net". Then you could make it pretty and sell on etsy..... think about it!
Oh, man. Good luck with that. haha Jackson went through that for a little while. I finally just got tired of going in and picking it up, so I let him cry for awhile. Never fun, but thankfully, he learned his lesson.
Anonymous said…
Oh goodness, yes I remember those days :)... though thankfully, my girls didn't do that too many times! Hopefully it's just a phase that ends quickly!! Maybe you should just go ahead and buy the nets b/c soon they will try and climb out of the crib... now that is fun let me tell you. :) More good times are ahead my friend :) You sure you don't want to try for another baby right now?! :)
Natalee H. said…
I love the crib tents. They are cool. I just have to laugh that nearly everything in parenting is so "controversial" - To Binky or not, breastfeeding or not, swaddling or not. Whole milk or 2% You know- You could put some Pepsi in their bottles and they would never throw those out!
Jennifer said…
I agree with Natalee - give them soda! If they are going to stay awake anyway, at least they will have it by their side and you won't have to go in there ;-)
Kate said…
We were just looking to buy one of these this week! The cheapest I found was $55.98 at walmart with $1 shipping. Plus they come in handy when those babes start climbing out of their cribs too :)
i wanted to get one too b/c Kylee was scaring me and I thought maybe she'd climb out of her crib. but all 4 sides of the crib need to be even and ours is not. yeah, they are expensive. i bet you could do craigs list or something?
on of my old roommates had about the same problem so this is a comment that some one left on her blog. it sounded good to me... I guess her son kept climbing out.




A sheet of ply wood and a large rack should do the trick..... or maybe razor wire accross the top. A fencer, tracor supply out there should have them. : )
on of my old roommates had about the same problem so this is a comment that some one left on her blog. it sounded good to me... I guess her son kept climbing out.




A sheet of ply wood and a large rack should do the trick..... or maybe razor wire accross the top. A fencer, tracor supply out there should have them. : )
Matt said…
This is a phenomenal idea!
Melanie said…
Luckly, Lily didn't do that w/ her binky. She would suck it until she was almost asleep, and then throw it on the floor behind her crib. In the same spot everytime. So there was a collection adding up. Hopefully the babies realize this game isn't fun for mommy and stop!!!
Krissee said…
Yes we are playing that game here too. We are looking into the crib tents. They have one at their Nanny's house that we borrowed and I have to say its nice. I just hate to spend that much but I guess we would use them for a while.

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...