Update


I found a solution... for now. Here's what I did: I left their binkys on the binki clip. Strangulation hazard you say? I know. I just did it long enough for them to fall asleep. Once they are asleep, they're out cold so I went in & swapped the binki clip binky for a non-attached binky. They fell asleep quickly with no game to keep them up. I feel good about this. I feel anxiety free. And I didn't have to spend $120. Although I still think those crib tents would be marvelous.

Comments

Liz said…
I'm incredibly impressed! I would have done the same thing minus the binkie swap once they were asleep...so I would have had the anxiety over possible strangulation but am too bad a mom to care, and too dumb a lady to think up that swap part. Bravo!
Yeah, those tents look so awesome. I'm glad you're figured out a solution! It's one less thing to worry about.

We love that car seat blanket you gave us! It's sooo convenient and cute! It's probably one of the only things we got at my baby shower that we still use. So thanks!
Shel said…
Way to work it!
Leslie said…
Good plan...until they start throwing themselves out of the cribs! HA! Save some money and then...buy the tents...buy the tents!!
Court said…
E made her first attempt to climb out of her crib last night. Stick with the binky swap or anything else that works...gotta love little ones that stay in their crib!
Diana said…
Good luck with that. I too would love one of those crib tents. Let me know if you ever give in & get one because I wanna know if they'd be worth getting.
Carrie said…
Great idea!
Erica said…
Hey once they are like 12 months we just gave them milk and said cry all you want big boy. Just let them throw the binky and just come back in if they cry for 5 minutes. Then leave and let them cry 10 and then leave and let them cry oh wait they fell asleep!!! We couldn't do it with Gracie, but after that we realized they were tough and needed to deal with the separation. Hey and since you have twins it is like you are already on the second one!!!

Ben Peeler

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing...

37 Weeks 2 Days