My Big One Year Olds
We had a lot of fun festivities for Nathan & Alexa's 1st Birthday! On the actual day, we had a little lunch party for them at my parent's in Utah. They of course LOVED their special cakes. Nathan dug right in but the princess she is, Alexa just chose to lick the frosting & not get her fingers dirty. I love that picture of Alexa on the bottom left because you can see her 2 front teeth that have come in! Such silly babies!

While in Utah, Aunt Amanda ran over to Layton Park with us to snap some one year pictures. Our photo shoot was cut short by the rain but we got what we needed! I really wish we could have done more by the flowers but that's when the rain came, darn it!
The final birthday celebration just happened this past Sunday at the Oldroyd's. We did a combined party since my birthday was on the 18th. All 3 of us were spoiled with presents & treats but the best part was having ALL of the Oldroyd clan there along with Aunt Jenae!
I'm experiencing the phenomenon that every parent does; time goes too fast. But we're enjoying the ride!

While in Utah, Aunt Amanda ran over to Layton Park with us to snap some one year pictures. Our photo shoot was cut short by the rain but we got what we needed! I really wish we could have done more by the flowers but that's when the rain came, darn it!

The final birthday celebration just happened this past Sunday at the Oldroyd's. We did a combined party since my birthday was on the 18th. All 3 of us were spoiled with presents & treats but the best part was having ALL of the Oldroyd clan there along with Aunt Jenae!

I'm experiencing the phenomenon that every parent does; time goes too fast. But we're enjoying the ride!
Comments