1 Year Check Up

Nathan & Alexa had their 1 Year Well-Check today with their new pediatrician, Dr. K. We all REALLY liked her & hope that we stay with her as long as we're in Texas! I'm so sick of filling out all of the new patient paperwork! Here are their stats:

Nathan: 20 lbs. 4 oz. (12th%), 29 in. long (19th%) (I think he's actually longer...) and 71st% for his head.

Alexa: 17 lbs. 12 oz. (4th%), 28 1/2 in. long (24th%) and 58th% for her head.

The shots didn't go too well... Alexa was REALLY mad. But all in all, it was a good appointment!

Comments

Matt said…
So great to re-meet you guys this weekend! I wish it had been longer.
Court said…
Still such cuties!! And getting BIG!!
So cute!!!! Wow, alexa is a little one!! Noah is 6 1/2 months and 20 lbs hehe. Happy one year sweet babies!
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness... love, love this picture too! They are looking so old... especially Natahan. Must be the adorable "big boy" haircut! :) Can't wait to see y'all soon!
Deanna said…
they are SOOO adorable!!! You're amazing...I always wanted twins, but now that I have two boys, just two years apart, I don't think I could keep up with two the same age! :)
J.Frey said…
Oh my goodness! Alexa is so beautiful and Nathan in so handsome! Good Luck with TWO one year olds!
Craner Family said…
Charming children! I love their stats! Zac was my only child who was 1 year AND 20 lbs at the same time!
Anonymous said…
WHAT! They look huge all the sudden... So cute.
Debi said…
Such a cute picture! They are both so beautiful!
Tiffany said…
Great picture! It was fun finally seeing the babies in person! I wish it wasn't so short, maybe next time!
Shel said…
They are just sooo photogenic! I'm telling ya' they are precious as ever :)
woo hoo, Nathan gets turned around! That'll be so awesome to see his cute face when you turn around. They are just too cute for words. They love that camera!
chelsea said…
the twins are so cute and getting so big. do you just kiss those faces all day?
Jennifer said…
Love Nathan's head stat. Reminds me of my babies.

I'm really excited they are one. An awesome milestone. At least the shots are over for now.
Carrie said…
They are getting so big! Yeah for being able to turn Nathan around! Alexa will get there ;)
They are so stinkin adorable! Hey, let me know who your Dr. is. I've never been happy with anyone as well.
Melanie said…
I love those kiddos! They are too stinking cute. That picture is one of the cutest!! Such big kids now!!!
Ally said…
Oh can you get any cuter!!! They are just adorable! Happy birthday little kiddies! They are growing so good. I can't believe that a year has gone by. I remember checking the blog every day to check on your status and calling my mom to find out if John or Joan had called to let us know any new information. It really seems like just yesterday. Oh, I finally got back into the blogging swing so you can see what's up in our neck of Utah! Love, Allyson
Erica said…
They are getting big!
marianne said…
Nathan & Alexa: You guys are growing up so fast and are so adorable! We are so lucky to have your beautiful and fun spirits in our family!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...