Six Things
I was tagged by Laura to write 6 interesting things about me. I have already done this tag back in October of 2007! (Click Here to read) I'll try to think of 6 more things people may not know about me. That first tag was hard but I'll do my best!
1. I am intensely afraid of deep water & come darn close to a panic attack when I talk about it. But I somehow manage to force myself to do things in deep water like wake boarding & going on a whale watch in Mexico on a flippin' RAFT. Once I actually do those things I am ok, but it's the before part that's really difficult for me.
2. I hate calling people on the phone. I much prefer the cowardice of email & if I HAVE to call someone to tell them something, I am WONDERFULLY relieved when I get an answering machine.
3. I have the same #3 as Jennifer. Dating in college was a blast! LOL
4. I hate to be tapped, like when someone is trying to get my attention. It gives me the urge to punch whoever does it.
5. I am the only one of 5 children not named after anyone. Even my middle name.
6. The only car accidents I have ever been in are with immobile objects. That fact is a great source of humor for my family.
Ok, there. I did it. I know I'm not as funny as some but I tried!
1. I am intensely afraid of deep water & come darn close to a panic attack when I talk about it. But I somehow manage to force myself to do things in deep water like wake boarding & going on a whale watch in Mexico on a flippin' RAFT. Once I actually do those things I am ok, but it's the before part that's really difficult for me.
2. I hate calling people on the phone. I much prefer the cowardice of email & if I HAVE to call someone to tell them something, I am WONDERFULLY relieved when I get an answering machine.
3. I have the same #3 as Jennifer. Dating in college was a blast! LOL
4. I hate to be tapped, like when someone is trying to get my attention. It gives me the urge to punch whoever does it.
5. I am the only one of 5 children not named after anyone. Even my middle name.
6. The only car accidents I have ever been in are with immobile objects. That fact is a great source of humor for my family.
Ok, there. I did it. I know I'm not as funny as some but I tried!
Comments