Family Resemblance

Many people have said that Alexa looks just like me. I consider that a compliment considering she is the most gorgeous baby girl ever. :) BUT, I can't take the credit. From the first moment I held her, I knew who she really got her gorgeous looks from; my mom. While we were in Utah, we had my mom get out a baby picture. The resemblance is undeniable. My mom was and is beautiful, as is Alexa.
This is also the blessing dress both Alexa & I were blessed in.

Comments

lindsi said…
It was so fun to see you guys for a minute while you were in Utah! I wish I had more time to hold and play with your cute babies....they really are so precious!

I also loved seeing the baby picture of your mom....Alexa truly does look JUST like her!!! Marie Jr. I guess!
Jennifer said…
Wow. That's remarkable!
Lori Hurst said…
That is amazing. Exactly alike!
Diana & CJ said…
Glad you're back, I was wondering where you went. There is a resemblance, she's super cute just like her mom.
Jessica said…
Wow. now I want to see your pic and Alexa's pic next to this one for better comparison.

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...