Christmas 2008

As most of you know, we headed to Utah on the 23rd to spend the holidays with my family in Utah. We had such a great trip full of family, food & fun! Nathan & Alexa did pretty well with all of the traveling. They loved meeting all of their extended family & spending time with Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles & Cousins!

Some highlights of our trip are:

1) Christmas Eve family pictures, a lunch out to Red Robin & opening our Christmas jammies!
2) A trip down to my parent's cabin in Duck Creek Village where we played games, spent time with family, ate, & rode snowmobiles. Nathan & Alexa even took a spin! Don't they look cute in their snowsuits?3) Our Oldroyd family party on January 2nd. We spend so much time with my family on our trips to Utah (which we love) but it was nice to spend some time with the Oldroyds! We had so much fun! (Don't be fooled by Alexa's face-- it got rough toward the end of the evening! We really did have a great time!)It was a great trip but it we're glad to be home. We arrived back in Houston Monday morning (after a very early morning flight). Nathan's face says it all about how we felt by that night.
We have more fun pictures (and even more to come if I can get some from my sister-- she actually remembers to take pictures). Click Here to get to our album. I'll keep adding to it!

We can't get too comfy here at home-- we're heading to Puerto Vallarta with my family a week from today!

Comments

J.Frey said…
Your babies are getting so big! They are so cute! I'm glad you guys had a good trip!
Jennifer said…
Hey globetrotter! Those pictures are so adorable. I LOVE the snow suits! The kids are really filling out and looking like babies rather than infants (does that make sense?).
Carol Beck said…
they get cuter all the time! they do look adorable in the snowsuits! glad you had a fun christmas!
Carol Beck said…
and i love nathans hair in the last pic!!!
Liz said…
So glad you are back! I have missed your posts!
looks like a fun time! They are so cute, I love their snow suits!
The Oldroyd's said…
We had so much fun seeing you. I am glad that you came to see us and we got to see all the other cousins as well. Nathan and Alexa are darling.

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...