We're getting so big!

I just can't believe how big my babies are getting. I know its a phenomenon every parent experiences... WHERE DID THE TIME GO? They're already 5 months old. Their motor skills have just taken off & they're just getting so.... BIG! They are really fun babies with funny personalities. They both love their baths & love playing with their toys. Alexa has definitely found her voice & she has one volume- LOUD! She screams when she's happy & screams when she's mad. Nathan's new favorite past time is the Jumparoo we borrowed from thier cousin, Savannah. He loves all of the lights, sounds & bouncing! They both love to be sung to & will try to sing along. They are the joys of my life!Nathan's hair, as you have seen, is a bit out of control. It just keeps getting longer & longer on top while some on the sides has fallen out... it's rediculous. We decided against buzzing it but it needed a trim. So I gave him one today. I figured if I messed it up too bad, we'd just buzz it. But I think it turned out ok. I did trim the top a little but not too much. It just wouldn't be our Nathan without the mohawk! Here's the before & after! (He's sick with a cold so that's why he looks so pathetic. Poor baby.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Time does go by way too fast!! I need to see these little guys... it's been too long. Let's plan something when you get back from Mexico.

They are both just so cute! Love Alexa's bow by the way... totally makes me want another girl. :) But then I see cutie pie Nathan and get so excited that we are having a boy.

Sorry I haven't had a chance to call you. If you've read by blog, you know that no one is napping this week, so there goes any free time... Ahhhh! Plus Kylie has been SO sick since Sunday morning. I will try my very best to call tomorrow, if not HAVE FUN!! And call me when you get back!
Amy said…
So handsome Nathan! We miss you Lexie and Nate (as Will says)! We love to look at your pictures on our bulletin board everyday!
Anonymous said…
They are really beautiful babies! I love that age too. Looks like you've been having fun!
Lori Hurst said…
They seriously are beautiful babies! Enjoy them, they grow up and you wondered where the years went, not where the months went!
very cute and chubby babies!
they are getting so big where does the time go. my baby is almost 2 months old CRAZY! Alexa and Nathan are so cute. I have had tons of comments on your chirstmas card. I hope to get Bennetts announcments out before he is 2
Leslie said…
cutie cuties! love the hair!!
Craner Family said…
Babies grow up so quick, but each stage is so fun to experience that you just can't wait for the next one to happen. How are you? Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday. Wish I could have seen ya, but we were gone!
Kate said…
oh my goodness your kids are adorable!
Diana said…
Cutest sick baby I've ever seen.
Emily Hamilton said…
Your babies are growing up so fast. They are both adorable! Glad things are going well.
Where do you get Alexa's cute hair bows?
Emily Hamilton said…
Your babies are growing up so fast. They are both adorable! Glad things are going well.
Where do you get Alexa's cute hair bows?
Our Family said…
I LOVE the bathtime picture! So adorable! I know what you mean by time flying. My emotions are all mixed right now cuz Jaedyn is cutting her first tooth and I am sad that she will lose her adorable little toothless smile but at the same time excited about the jack-o-lantern grin! They're looking so cute Lish! Keep updating pictures cuz they change so fast!
Carol Beck said…
i know you have a lot of family around to help out, but if they are ever not available and you ever need help with the babies i am a meme that misses her grandbabies when she's not with them and i would love to help out!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...