We're back.

We flew home from Puerto Vallarta last night. It was a great trip full of family, games, food, sun, a whale watch, swimming & more food (pictures to come). The most memorable souvenir I brought home from Mexico: FOOD POISONING.
Darn PVR Airport Subway. (I changed it to darn for you Mom)

Comments

Court said…
Welcome home! Glad you had a great time. Food poisoning does cramp the unpacking style, pardon the pun.

PS. Nice use of the Puerto Vallarta airport code. You're a traveling pro.
Anonymous said…
Oh no! I am so sorry! Welcome home though... can't wait to hear all about your trip and to see pictures.
Liz said…
Hey I lost 3 lbs on Sunday from the Food Poisoning Diet!! It was great! :P NOT!!! I feel your pain!! I am so sorry! Then I got whacked with a nasty cold as well! Hope you are feeling better!
Paige said…
Your mom told me about that! That isn't fun at all! But it sounded like the rest of the trip was a blast!!
Jennifer said…
I totally noticed that damn became darn. I'm sorry about the f.p. But I saw you today at church and you looked fab.
Alisha said…
Yeah, my mom said I couldn't say damn on my blog. So for once in my life I thought I'd obey her. :)

Yeah, that f.p. diet does wonders for the baby weight. If only it'd stay off. Oh yeah, & spanx help too, right?
Carianne Moore said…
sounds like a fun trip! Ya'll are welcome to visit anytime!
Sarah said…
Alisha,
I am totally offended by the word darn. I would not expect such language from someone like you. I am going to have to rethink our friendship.
Alisha said…
LOL

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...