Tag... You're it!!
I'm so excited! I've never been tagged before! Thanks Rachelle! So I'm supposed to tell you all 6 things about me. I may have a hard time doing this... I'm kind of chatty so most people that know me fairly well know EVERYTHING about me! I'll do my best to shock and AMAZE you!1. I was born 3 1/2 weeks late. My poor mother. I was due July 24th and born August 18th in the hot summer of 1982. They didn't take me earlier because I was so small they had thought they got the due date wrong. But my mom knows it was right. My dad always says, "You were born 3 1/2 weeks late and have been late ever since!" Ha ha. Funny dad.
2. Related to all of that; I didn't double my birth weight until I was a year and a half old. (Wish I had that "to skinny" problem now!) They thought I had Cystic Fibrosis because I was a good eater but couldn’t gain weight. I had some other signs too. The day before I was tested for CF, my friends and family prayed and fasted for me. The test (obviously) came back negative and I started gaining weight soon after that. My Grandma Partridge swears I was healed. I guess I’ll have to ask about that when I get to Heaven!
3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to bake (even though I'm not supposed to be eating flour). I'm pretty darn good at it too. I've always been that way; I baked cookies constantly even when I was younger. I stopped baking for a while but Sam bought me my pink KitchenAid mixer for my 24th birthday and I've been baking nonstop since! And gaining wait nonstop as well!
4. As part of my service hours for my Laurel Project in Young Women's, I worked with the Health Department and Police and did under-aged tobacco busts. So they would wire me, give me some cash, and send me into convenience stores to buy cigarettes. I busted A LOT of people and even got one store to loose their tobacco license for a year because they failed the "sting" 3 times in a year! It was so fun. I loved being undercover!
5. I’m not a particularly vain person but I have an INTENSE fear of my neck getting saggy. It’s ridiculous, I know, but I’d like to keep my youthful chin. No double chin for me!
6. I’ve been to 44 states. The only ones I haven’t actually physically been in at some point are South Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi, North Dakota, Washington & Alaska. I’ve also been to Canada, Mexico, the UK (3 times) and Japan. I really love to travel and hope I can do more of it when I’m older!
I hope you’ve learned at least one thing you didn’t know! I am going to tag… Amy Simiskey, Stephenie Markham, Andrea Dent, Chelsea Worth, Katy Craner & Stephenie Montgomery!
Comments