Max at 9 Months


 My baby boy turned 9 months on Saturday!  He just gets cuter every day!  I took him to the pediatrician this morning for his check-up and WOAH this boy is TALL!  Here are his stats:

Weight: 19 lbs. 15 oz. (35th%)
Height: 30 1/8 in. (92nd%)
Head: 18 1/2 in.(87th%)

He is so much bigger than N & A were at this age!  He is wearing clothes than Nathan wore last winter.  He's going to pass Nathan up in height within 2 years I bet!

MAX...
  • Is still very sweet & affectionate & loves to cuddle
  • Only likes sleeping in his bed in his Woombie
  • Still has a major love affair with his binky
  • Can be very LOUD & screams a lot just for fun!
  • Still struggles with reflux which makes for a lot of puking
  • Loves to be outside
  • Is FINALLY starting to reach for things (he's a little lazy) but it'll be a while yet before he's mobile in any way
  • Loves to be fed smashed table food
  • REALLY dislikes cold food (including bottles).  In fact, he will only drink his bottle REALLY warm. (Spoiled, huh?)
  • Still has no teeth
  • Has the most beautiful deep brown eyes.  People comment on them all of the time!
  • Has a little dimple on his left lower cheek
  • Loves the bath
  • Loves "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"
  • LOVES when his big brother & sissy take the time to play with him or sing to him
  • Gives big wide open mouth kisses
  • Has started to show a little bit of stranger anxiety
  • Loves to clap when we say, "YAY MAXWELL!"
  • Loves to be naked
  • Wakes up WAY too early
  • Is very ticklish
  • Loves to play Pat-a-cake
  • Loves to watch Baby Einstein
  • Wears 12 mo clothes (can still wear 9 mo pants)
  • Loves the jumparoo
Its so fun to watch him grow!  I can wait for him to crawl & move so he can chase his brother & sister around but I'm also enjoying this time before he gets mobile-- I know he'll be getting into EVERYTHING in no time at all!

Comments

Amy said…
Oh Max you are such a cutie! Give him lots of kisses for me!
Court said…
Ditto exactly what Aunt Amy said!
Carrie said…
He is really cute. What a tender little guy. I have never seen him in person, but something about him reminds me of Sam.

In true Oldroyd fashion, the verification word is "cones", as in Blue Bell.
Tiffany said…
So cute! :)
Scott and Angie said…
He is so adorable! I hope I get to see him soon :)

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...