Its a little chilly

It's been a little chilly here in Texas but on most days, except the really cold or rainy ones, it doesn't stop us from walking!  Now that J is officially a SAHM (YAY!) we get to go on walks with her & K!  On one particularly cold day, we bundled all of the kids up & thought they were definitely cute enough to take some pictures!  Can you believe K is only 6 weeks older than Max?  Love all 4 of these cuties!




And this was just too cute not to share!

Comments

Jenae said…
Bah ha ha ha ha ha! K is HUGE! :)
So what is your idea of cold????
Lori Hurst said…
I saw you out walking yesterday - you looked very ... in the zone. I waved (from my car of course) but I don't think you saw me. You look ADORABLE with your HUGE stroller!
The Oldroyd's said…
I can't wait until it is a little chilly here. Right now it is FREEZING! Spring sounds so nice doesn't it?
Our Family said…
J is a SAHM? I'm gonna have to mull that one over. I have no idea what you're talking about! But the pix are cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...