Max - 4 Months

MAXWELL is 4 MONTHS OLD TODAY!

Where did my newborn go? I'm having a really difficult time with Max getting bigger! He is such a DREAM of a baby. He smiles & giggles all of the time although as soon as I get the camera out, he's all business. I'll keep trying.

Here are Max's 4 mo. stats: Weight: 13 lbs (7th %), Height: 25.75 in (67th %) and Head: 43 cm (64th %)


Here is what Max is up to these days: He smiles constantly & tells GREAT stories, he's a Mama's boy (YES!), he almost always has his hands clasped together like the picture above in his swing, he still is not a great nurser which is why I'm holding off on starting solids, he doesn't like loud noises, he gets hot & sweaty really easily (just like his Daddy & Brother), he can ALMOST roll from tummy to back & has rolled from back to tummy on accident once, he HATES and I mean HATES tummy time, he is the snuggliest baby I've ever met, he loves to give kisses, he's very ticklish, he loves to blow spit bubbles, he loves his nighttime bath, he sleeps 9 hours at night, he sleeps with his hands up by his face, he's not the best napper in the world, he's a great traveler, he's finding that his voice can be VERY loud, he's still wearing 0-3 mo clothes but will be too long for them soon, he loves to kick kick kick, and he has his mommy wrapped around his little skinny finger.

Truth be told, I was not thrilled when I found out on August 27th of last year that I was expecting. I was terrified. It took me a long while to be excited to have another baby-- I already had 2 very demanding babies! I really worried that I wouldn't be able to find enough room in my heart or time in my life for him. That all changed the second I heard him cry when he was born. Heavenly Father knew that I needed Max. He is so darling & sweet & has the a very special spirit about him. I love having him in our home & I can't imagine my life without him!

Comments

I know that feeling, Alisha. I was scared as well when I found out I was pregnant again with Braden. It also took me a long while to get excited. Of course, now I dread him growing up! He's the sweetest little boy and I've loved having him as my baby boy.
Court said…
Max really is a sweet, little cutie boy! You're a blessed mama.
Amy said…
OH I wish I could snuggle that little guy! When I showed my kids the pictures Will said well aren't those just the cutest pictures (his EXACT words) and Owen said baby Mat! (x's are a little hard to say still)
We miss you Maxwell! And you are just as handsome as ever! Your mommy and daddy better be giving you kisses everyday for me!
Tiffany said…
He is adorable!! And I have to agree, I was scared to have a 3rd. And some days I still am! 3 is hard!! But you're doing a great job! And side note- My Sam was the sweatiest little guy until just recently is gotten a bit better. Maybe it's a boy thing??

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...