2 Year Pics & Stats
Nathan & Alexa had their 2 year pictures taken today. The photographer wasn't my fave and, lets be honest, they're 2. They just not the most cooperative right now! It made it easy to choose one pose, though, & get the $10 package! (Sorry for the bad quality-- its just a scanned one).They also went to the pedi for their check up (along with Max) on Aug. 20th. Here are the stats:
Nathan weighs 26 lbs (24th%), is 34 in tall (35th%) & his head is 49 cm (58th%)
Alexa weighs 23 lbs (7th%), is 34 in tall (51st%) & her head is 48 cm (34th%)
Nathan's growing into his head! Ha! And Alexa has gotten so tall... Wow, I just can't believe how they've grown. Check out their last visit at 15 mo... They were just babies back then! Now they're such big kids. I love hearing what they have to say. They are such good kids. They love to read the Book of Mormon. They love Jesus. They give hugs, kisses & say I love you. They love to be read to & bring me books all day. They are kindhearted. They love their family. All of the other stuff is just stuff. I'm one lucky momma.
Comments