Reunion Trip

Last weekend, Max & I headed off to Utah. My 10 year class reunion was on Saturday. I'm a loser & didn't take one picture at the actual reunion-- I was too busy catching up with old friends! High school wasn't the best time of my life but it was still fun to see people & what they had made of their lives. Thank goodness we've all grown up!

The best part about the trip was the MUCH needed break. I love my little twinkies but they WEAR ME OUT! Max & I had a great time together & I enjoyed just having one baby to care for-- a new experience!

We were able to spend a fair amount of time with my Grandma Gines. She is a very special person in my life & Max just LOVED her. He was all smiles, coos, & giggles with Grandma Great!
Max also got to meet his future BFF, Tyson. My friend Lindsi had this little cutie just one day before I had Max. They're going to be great buds!
As nice as the break was, I was so happy to return home to Nathan, Alexa, & Sam. I am so blessed to have such a great husband & wonderful kids!
 

Comments

Natalie said…
It was great to see you! I'm glad you made the effort to come all the way out to Utah. You look great and your kids are lucky to have you for their mom. I'm way bummed I didn't take any pictures either! DUH. I guess we can at the 20 year one. Although, I think we may look a little different :)
Jennifer said…
Is it just me, or does Max have super long legs, too?

You are cah-razy to go to a high school reunion. I don't care how many years it has been, I ain't interested in it. You must be a very loving person.
Alisha said…
My mom & I were actually CRACKING up about how long Max's legs are compared to Tyson! Perspective though... Tyson's Mom is under 5 ft and his dad is 5'4". But yes, Max has long limbs.

I know I'm crazy... but it WAS fun!
you're so good to go! I'm about 20 min's from mine and it's in a few weeks and I'm not going. It's $100 per person so no thanks. I bet only having 1 baby was a dream. Especially a baby that doesn't crawl, climb or walk yet! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing...

37 Weeks 2 Days