Max's Blessing

We had such a wonderful weekend! Friday we packed up & met my entire family, plus my Grandma Gines, in Dallas for Carly's baptism. It was a wonderful morning & we're so proud of Carly's choice to follow the example of our Savior & be baptized.
After the baptism & lunch, we all packed up & headed down to Houston. I don't have pictures of everyone but it was so fun to have my entire family here. It was extra special that Grandma was able to come. We missed Grandpa but know he was there with us this weekend.
Sunday we blessed Max in church. Sam gave a him beautiful blessing. It was a great day. Max got to wear the blessing outfit worn by his Uncle Nathan, Uncle Zack, Cousin Taylor, Cousin Luke, and Big Brother Nathan. I am so grateful for the gospel, for my family & for my newest little miracle. He is so sweet. My heart overflows with gratitude to my Heavenly Father for the blessing it is to be Nathan, Alexa & Max's mother. I am grateful to have such a wonderful husband who is a fantastic father & friend. Special events like these really put those things into perspective!

Grandma bought these cute bright shirts for all of the grand kids so we could get a picture. What a darling bunch!

Comments

Annalee said…
so sweet, love the pics!
Diana said…
cute blessing outfit.
Ryan said…
So handsome! We are really bummed we missed that special weekend, but we sure thought of you all the entire Sunday. I can't believe how much older Max looks. Love you all!
You guys look great!
I know it's been a while, but congrats on #3. I hope everything is going well. Maybe you'll be able to come visit us in the fall.
Massy
Scott and Angie said…
Sounds like an awesome weekend! You look great! How fun that Grandma got to be there. Im sure she loved that.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...