2 mo checkup

Max had his 2 month check up yesterday. The Medical Assistant was VERY nice but a little ditzy. So I'm not sure she got the measurements right (especially the weight). But here's what we got:
Weight: 10 lbs (5th %)
Length: 22 in. (5th %)
Head: 40.5 cm (43rd %)


A friend suggested I take him to the post office after hours to weigh him, which I just might do this week! I'm anxious to see if he's really 10 lbs. I thought he was bigger than that... and longer than 22 in. We'll see!

Max is still one awesome baby. One thing that's been hard with him is that he's not a good nurser. He'd be one happy camper if I'd just give him bottles. But I really REALLY want to nurse him so we stuck with it. For the first month, it took about an hour to feed him. Then it went down to about 45 min. Now he's down to about 20-30 min & tonight he ate in 15 minutes! This is SO great because Nathan & Alexa get into all sorts of trouble while feeding Max!

Some more facts about Max: He hates tummy time, he still loves his binky, he eats at 11pm, gets up for the day at 8am & eats somewhere in between, he rarely cries, he coos & grins A LOT, he loves his Baby Einstein mat, he loves the Papasan swing, he loves to be swaddled, he's learning how to bat toys, and most importantly-- he LOVES his mama!

I LOVE THIS FACE!

Comments

Liz said…
love this! it is histerical. and u b right about motherhood being one thankless job. one time i made a full pot roast meal with potatoes, carrots and rolls and they complimented jared for pouring the water! boo!
Liz said…
yeah, so obviously i meant to post this comment on your previous post! max is a cutie!
J.Frey said…
Max is so cute! And good for you for sticking with nursing. That is something I struggle with...especially with other kids.
Laura said…
He is a cutie!

If those stats are right, Jeffrey weighed a pound more than him when he was born!
Matt said…
He is just so cute. Can't wait to meet the little tyke in person!
Anonymous said…
I love that sweet face too... so happy you are updating for us folks who don't ge to see him much in person! Thank you! :)

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...