Max at 8 Weeks

I was told by a friend that I needed to post new pictures of Max! Here are some I took today. The navy "I Love Mommy" onsie was before eating & before the blow out. The cute Juicy Couture onsie (thanks Kason!) was after eating & after the blow out! Max was 8 weeks old as of yesterday. I can't get over how blessed I am to have such a happy & easy-going baby. He smiles & coos all of the time & has even started to giggle! I am completely smitten with him. He will be 2 months old on Tuesday but his pedi appointment isn't until the next Monday. I can't wait to find out how much he's grown! He's getting chunky finally! Don't you just want to kiss that face? I DO!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yay for new pics!!! :) He is so darn cute... put him in pink and slap a bow on him and he will look just like his beautiful big sister (except a boy version of course). :)
The Oldroyd's said…
What a cutie. Do you think he has an Oldroyd look? He reminds me a little of Cameron when he was born. So happy for you.
so cute! I'm so glad he's such a great baby for you!
Our Family said…
I see a lot of Nathan in some of those pix! I just got your message... how serious are you guys about Utah? Which part? Are you going to come up looking? We would LOOOOOOOOVE it! Good luck to Sam in the hunt! Fill me in on what's going on! Crossing our fingers!
What a cute baby! He looks so small maybe just maybe I do need a baby;)
Amy said…
Thank you Jamie for suggesting new pics! He is so handsome-I want to kiss that face! Who knows when I can so give him lots of smoochies for me!
Ally said…
He's an OLDROYD!!! Very handsome little guy!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...