2 Months Old!

Max is 2 months old today! I don't go to the pediatrician until Monday so I'll update this post with his stats then. Check out his cute onsie & matching shoes (thanks Shelley!). And check out that SMILE! Finally I got it on camera! He is the happiest baby I have EVER met. I HEART MAX!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cute pics and cute outfit!! When he smiles I totally see Sam, yet he looks like Alexa, who looks like your side of the family?? Hmm, maybe a mixture of you both. :) Either way, he is a doll! I am trying to figure out a day to come visit... I honestly don't have a free day right now with speech therapy twice a week and swim lessons with Ky every day. I am not loving how busy our summer has gotten. We'll figure something out.... Love ya!
Amy said…
I heart Max too! The smile picture totally looks like a Sam smile! Miss you guys! Love the pictures!
Court said…
He is Sam through and through, although I am totally rooting for you for him to be "your little mama's boy". ;)
Scott and Angie said…
OH MY GOODNESS!! He is so dang cute! I cant wait for you guys to come next month so I can see him!!
lindsi said…
What a cute boy....definitely one of your kids!!! Is he still sleeping through the night or was it a fluke?

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...