Red Hot & Blue


Our family has a favorite restaurant. It's called Red, Hot, & Blue. It a Memphis style BBQ place that specializes in pulled pork. So so so delish. RH&B isn't in Utah or in Houston, so whenever we make it to Dallas to see my sister, Amanda, we make sure to stop by & see the blues playing pigs too.
We met at the RH&B in Plano the night we all got to Dallas for our Baptism/Blessing weekend. I just got these pictures from my sister-in-law and had to post them. The cutie on the bottom left of the collage above is my 2 year old nephew TROUBLE... I mean... Luke. :) Below are Uncle Zack & Aunt Hilary. They are so much fun! Nathan & Alexa LOVE them! RH&B's are not just in Dallas, they're other places too. You should look into that & try one out one day!

Comments

Krissee said…
I am loving those pigtails. I wish Addison had enough hair for them. I know we say it all the time but can you believe how fast our babies are growing? Also in all the spare time you have I would love to hear about the differences you are experiencing with Max.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...