Emotional Blackmail

Recently my children, those two little people I worked so hard to bring into this world, who I sacrifice so much for & spend my days & nights taking care of, started saying, "I..... Wuv..... DADDY!" Never "I Wuv YOU" or "I WUV MOMMY!" Motherhood is such a thankless job. :)

This video is of our new little game. They say "Wuv Daddy," I give them a very sad frowny face, they laugh and change their answer to "MOMMY!" Then I smile! They think it's hilarious!

Comments

Tiffany said…
That's funny! Chloe does the same thing only she says mommy! She says it just to tease daddy!
the fellers said…
that is too cute!
Our Family said…
That's adorable. There isn't anything quite so fulfilling as hearing their laughter is there? So any news?
Krystal said…
That video is so dang cute. I love it.
Amy said…
What cuteness! I just want to give them smoochies all over! way to train them mommy!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...