Our 1st Potty Seat

Nathan, like any man, gathered his reading material before getting on the throne.
"Uh, Mom... you're taking pictures of this? Seriously?"

Alexa... well... this picture tells you exactly how she felt about the new potty seat.
But after talking with Mommy, getting some hugs, & singing some songs, she decided it was ok!
Alright, alright... don't freak out. I'm not trying to potty train my kids yet. They're not ready. And I'm having a baby in 2 months. It is not the time. But they are starting to become aware of the whole potty thing so I thought it couldn't hurt to get them a seat & put them on every once in a while. No success yet but that's ok. We'll worry about that later! But don't they look so adorable sitting on their cushy little seat?

Comments

Deanna said…
that makes me want to go out and buy a cushy seat for myself! LOL!

Cute, cute, cute. Good luck with the potty training thing. Once they get it down, it's fabulous to not have to put them in diapers anymore. :)
Sally said…
We just started the process today too. She likes it if I sit on the floor by her to chat. I am sure we still have a while to go! Good luck on that!
Jenae said…
Ha ha, how cute!
haha, so cute. We got Kylee one around that age too. She really liked it and then didn't like it and then liked again. Kids are so fickle, especially girls! :) Ours is an actual potty though and now she brings it with her wherever we go around the house. so yucky but whatever, if I don't have to change diapers then it's all good. I hate the potty training phase. we're not there yet but I want to fast forward a few months so I don't have to go through all this yuckyness. but oh well, it's fun. not sure when I'll have the faith to bring her out in public w/o a diaper though. pretty scary!
Brooke said…
That's great! I was really impressed thinking they were already ready (Levi has yet to master his bowels), but at least you're giving them a positive experience at the beginning! They are sooo cute!
Jennifer said…
I have a magical throne potty that plays music, used one time, fully sterilized, if you want it.
laura j. said…
I was going to be so impressed with your potty-training skills if your kids were really already there. But good job on getting them used to the idea. It's definitely the first step!
Court said…
potty time. i totally forgot that we're headed in that direction again!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...