Grow baby grow!
I had an appointment this morning for the baby. I am almost 31 weeks. This was a big appointment for me because it was at this time with N & A that my placentas started deteriorating & their growth began to slow. We later found out it was due to the liver condition, obstetric cholestasis, which shows up in the 3rd trimester. It has about a 90% chance of reoccurance with subsequent pregnancies. It still could show up but for now, we're good! Baby weighs about 3 lbs. 6 oz. which is in the 44th percentile. Yay! Everything's looking good for our scheduled C-Section date: April 26th at 7:30 a.m.
I also finally got a sucessful 3-D ultrasound! When we tried with N & A, they were too crammed in there to see faces. We tried last time with this one but he was facing my back. We couldn't get a straight on shot of his face because he was peacefully sleeping using my placenta as his pillow. So cute!
The doctor got him to wake up a little & we got a few more shots. Here is one where he's opening his mouth to yawn then one where he's opening his eyes.

I know 3-D pictures are a little creepy but it was so cool to see in person. I think he has Alexa's nose & Nathan's mouth. I guess we'll see in 2 months from today!
I also finally got a sucessful 3-D ultrasound! When we tried with N & A, they were too crammed in there to see faces. We tried last time with this one but he was facing my back. We couldn't get a straight on shot of his face because he was peacefully sleeping using my placenta as his pillow. So cute!

The doctor got him to wake up a little & we got a few more shots. Here is one where he's opening his mouth to yawn then one where he's opening his eyes.


I know 3-D pictures are a little creepy but it was so cool to see in person. I think he has Alexa's nose & Nathan's mouth. I guess we'll see in 2 months from today!
Comments