Love is...

...red heart-shaped pancakes & my two favorite monkeys enjoying them!
xoxox HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! xoxox
Sam & I have never really been big on Valentine's Day. It's just kind of a made-up holiday. I'd rather get flowers any other day of the year. (Hint hint Sam) Having kids has brought out the Valentine's Day lover in me though. It's another fun holiday to make cute cards, buy cute outfits, & make cookies! So that is why I think Valentine's day is really a kid's holiday & now that we have some kids, I'll look forward to it each year!

Comments

so true! We spend it every year as a family too. I did get sees chocolates this year though! Kendall made heart pancakes too, but not cool red ones. :)
Amy said…
so cute! Valentine's is definitely better with kids...only because I get to force craftiness and weird things like heart shaped meat loaf on them! :) You are good to attempt heart shaped pancakes-we only did pink ones! Yours turned out so good. Love you Naters and Lexie!!! We miss you cuties!
Diana said…
So true! V-day was always so lame for us. We usually did the routine dinner & movie but now with a kid it is more fun. Now we can celebrate it with them in mind. Holidays in general would be lame with out kids. Thank goodness you're on your way to having 3. The more kids the funner the holidays are I say.
Liz said…
its true. having kids gives you newfound love for all holidays...well, except new year's. it's still a drinkin' man's holiday.
Court said…
your valentine's cookies were delicious. my sugar cookies never turn out well. good thing you're in the neighborhood. ;)
Brooke said…
You are such a cute mom! It looks like you had a fabulous Valentines, even though it is a made-up holiday! Any excuse to celebrate, right?

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...