28 Weeks


Everything's going pretty well with my pregnancy so far. There are definitely things that are being watched but nothing has turned into a problem so we're happy! I've felt pretty good & NO KIDNEY STONES-- yay! I had an appointment on Friday & the baby weighs about 2 lbs. 4 oz. (38th percetile) which is right about the same size Nathan & Alexa were at this point. I feel so huge & have gained way more weight than I wanted to but it makes me feel better than I don't even fit into the pants I was wearing in the first picture yet. This pregnancy is flying by though & he'll be here before we know it!

Comments

Deanna said…
You look AMAZING!!! :)
Brooke said…
You really look great! It will fly by!
Natalee H. said…
Such cute pictures! You look great
The Oldroyd's said…
So cute. I love how you are always wearing the same shirts. You are so good at belly pictures. I never did that many. I love seeing the difference not only from your last pregnancy but also each new picture. Thanks for sharing. You look so cute. Love your short hair.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...