Utah Part Uno
We're having a great time here in Utah but we're missing Daddy! The babies did SO well on the plane & they've just continued to be such great babies while we've been here. We've been doing lots of fun stuff, having fun with Grandparents, aunts & uncles, visiting friends & having a great time!




On our first day, we visited a friend of mine from high school & college, Lindsi. Her son Taylor was at Joy School so we missed him but had a great time with her adorable little Alli!

Yesterday I headed up to Idaho with Trenda, an old roommate. We spent the day in Rexburg visiting the BYU-Idaho campus, a couple of my favorite teachers, my cute young friend Emilia & then we headed up to the new Rexburg Temple to do a session there. Did you know that you can still go in blue jeans if you forgot your dress (Trenda)? Well we found out! We sure got some weird looks but oh well! For the evening we headed down to Idaho Falls where the real fun began. 5 out of 6 of the roommates from that year-- it was a BLAST! We went out to the new Craigo's in I.F. & laughed over Pizza until we cried & annoyed the other patrons, I'm sure. Then we headed back to Angela's house where more side splitting laughter was shared over stories from the past. We had a FANTASTIC time & hope we can do it again soon! (I'm holding "Flat Carly" in this first picture-- it's a project for my niece who is in 1st grade. If you're confused, read the children's book "Flat Stanley)



The trip to Idaho was great but I sure missed my babies! It was the first time I had left them overnight! They were so excited when they got up from their nap & I was home. Nathan just grinned & Alexa giggled every time I looked at her. They had a great time with Grandpa & Grandma though-- so nice of them to babysit! I didn't worry one bit! But one night away was enough for a while. Who could stay away from these cute faces for long?





On our first day, we visited a friend of mine from high school & college, Lindsi. Her son Taylor was at Joy School so we missed him but had a great time with her adorable little Alli!


Friday we had lunch with a VERY old friend. I hadn't seen Jessica in YEARS. We grew up together in Woods Cross. She is now married with a beautiful daughter, Avery, & living a mile away from my Mom & Dad's! Who knew? Jess & I dressed as Siamese twins one year for Halloween. (I'm trying to find the picture Jess!) It was SO great to see her again!

Yesterday I headed up to Idaho with Trenda, an old roommate. We spent the day in Rexburg visiting the BYU-Idaho campus, a couple of my favorite teachers, my cute young friend Emilia & then we headed up to the new Rexburg Temple to do a session there. Did you know that you can still go in blue jeans if you forgot your dress (Trenda)? Well we found out! We sure got some weird looks but oh well! For the evening we headed down to Idaho Falls where the real fun began. 5 out of 6 of the roommates from that year-- it was a BLAST! We went out to the new Craigo's in I.F. & laughed over Pizza until we cried & annoyed the other patrons, I'm sure. Then we headed back to Angela's house where more side splitting laughter was shared over stories from the past. We had a FANTASTIC time & hope we can do it again soon! (I'm holding "Flat Carly" in this first picture-- it's a project for my niece who is in 1st grade. If you're confused, read the children's book "Flat Stanley)



The trip to Idaho was great but I sure missed my babies! It was the first time I had left them overnight! They were so excited when they got up from their nap & I was home. Nathan just grinned & Alexa giggled every time I looked at her. They had a great time with Grandpa & Grandma though-- so nice of them to babysit! I didn't worry one bit! But one night away was enough for a while. Who could stay away from these cute faces for long?

Comments
I am so glad you came to see us. I sure did miss you and I will be giving you a call for babywise info.