Utah Part Dos

Our 2nd part of the trip was just as much fun as the first! I was so impressed throughout the whole trip how well the babies did! They were so good to play on the floor or be held by anyone.
On Sunday evening we went over to my mom's friend's house. She also has twin grandbabies, 2 boys, born in December of 07. They let us borrow a few things for our trips to Utah so we had to go meet them & thank them! I'm sure you can imagine how hard it is to get a picture of 2 15 month olds & 2 7 month olds... yeah... this is the best we could do!

Wednesday we went out & visisted my good friend from college, Katy. She has 3 adorable kids & her hubby is just about done with med school (yahoo!). We had fun catching up, as we always do!
Other than the cold Alexa picked up on the last day, everything went smoothly. They even did well on the plane; sleeping for at least 1/2 of the flight! We were all so excited to get home & see daddy! It's a long time to be away from home but we are so glad we got to go visit while he is so busy at work!

Comments

Hollie said…
Alisha,
Your little babies are growing so fast and they are so cute! I am glad you had a fun vacation!
Hollie
Krystal said…
I'm glad that you enjoyed both parts of your Utah trip. It sure was good to see you!
Melanie said…
so glad you had fun on your trip!! I looove your hair! too cute!
Looks like you had a good trip! Seeing you and katy in a pic together brings back a lot of Ricks memories!!
The Oldroyd's said…
I absolutely LOVE the picture of the kids cuddling on the couch. So dang cute. Looks like you had a fun and busy trip. I love your hair cut also. Very cute. Thanks for sharing all the darling pictures.
Jennifer said…
It seems to me like you know a lot of twins!! What fun!
Katy said…
Oh My Gosh....who's that totally adorable person in the last picture??? ha ha. It was so fun to see you again, and just hang out. Thanks for taking the time!

ps...if we match in AZ, we'll be closer to you!!! wahoo.
sounds like a fun trip. The babies are so cute! Almost makes me want another. I said almost. Your hair cut is cute!
Our Family said…
I love your haircut!
Anonymous said…
I bet Sam is so excited to have y'all home too! Glad you had a nice trip and hope Alexa is feeling better. LOVE your haircut too!! We need to plan our fajita Sunday dinner date night. :) I'll call you once my mom leaves & life gets back to normal... she leaves Tuesday. Love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...