Yee Haw

We had a family outing to the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo tonight! We just did the livestock part-- & dinner (BBQ-- YUM!). It was WAY too crowded for our taste so we didn't stay long but we did get to see my favorite part, the "Birthing Center" where all the new baby animals are. My favorite are the piggies! They were almost as cute as my little piggies! As you can see, Nathan & Alexa had a great time. I can't wait for them to be big enough to really enjoy it. I just know they'll love the petting zoo!

Comments

Court said…
Awesome! And I see Nathan paid some special attention to his hair this evening. ;)
Carrie said…
Nice turkey leg Sam. I love the rodeo.
Laura said…
Those are some great pictures! The twins really look like they are having a great time.

I bet it was fun pushing a double stroller through the crowds, huh?
Anonymous said…
Love these pictures! We never made it to the Rodeo this year.
Greg is bummed and will be more so when he sees the picture of Sam with that giant turkey leg. :) His favorite part is the food... no shock there.
Amy said…
Dear Nathan and Alexa,
Once again I have to remind you to stop growing! You are getting too big and too cute! Your first rodeo, right? How exciting! We miss you and love you and can't wait to see you soon!
Love,
Aunt Amy
marianne said…
Cute smiles! I love the rodeo. Fun on the Farm and the Crazy Animal Races were my favorites...I however missed out on a giant turkey leg!
wait, why aren't you wearing orange? Lexi and Sam match, come on Alisha! I have never been to the rodeo. Sounds like fun for the kids! They are so cute!
The Oldroyd's said…
Looks like so much fun! Love Nathan's hair. I can't believe how big they are and their personalities show so much in the pictures. Very cute!
Melanie said…
We totally missed the rodeo this year, but we WILL go next year! nathan and lexi look like they had an absolute blast!
Jennifer said…
Why didn't you mention your big piggy?
Krissee said…
Oh that looks like fun!!! Makes me want to live in Texas.
chelsea said…
oh the kids are so cute, growing so fast. my goodness though what is in sam's hand... ok apparently a turkey leg. very fun. i don't particularly care for the rodeo, but you all make it look like fun!
Leslie said…
Love your picture layouts. You will have to teach me the trick. Yee Haw to the rodeo. We got the opportunity to go as well and LOVED it!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...