Welcome Spring!

We're so excited you're here!

Comments

Oh my goodness!! Your children look just like you and Sam. I'm so glad I get to watch them grow up through your blog.
Jenae said…
Cutest little shorts EVER! So glad you got them!!! Your babies are so precious (I'm including your pups in that). I'm thinking of having a Twilight the movie viewing next Friday night- would you be interested?
Alisha said…
If it's next week I'll probably have to pass. Sam will be working WAY late. I was thinking of having something at my house in the next week or two. I'll keep ya posted!
Court said…
Look how precious they are in their shorts! Spring has sprung!
Sarah said…
What's this? Unmatching outfits? I don't know what I think about this. Well, matching outfits or not, those are two beautiful babies.
Alisha said…
They actually don't match most days. It's too hard with boy/girl!

We passed you on 99 tonight on our way home from the rodeo!
Amy said…
I want to know how you got all 4 of them to sit still together on the couch for a picture! haha
love their sweet little faces. oaky alisha ... how did you get your pics and collage so big?!?! please share!!!
Jennifer said…
The four of them together are so cute. I love how Nathan's legs are just straight out in front of him and Alexa is all chill.
Our Family said…
Um Lish, it's snowing today. Who are you kidding about spring??!?!?

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...