Jumping Monkeys

Nathan & Alexa love to jump!

Comments

Leslie said…
What a fun thing to watch! I love your babies!!!
Diana said…
Gosh, Nessa was not a jumper. She got sick of her johnny jumper fast. But your kids seem to love it!! Good for them they look cute doing it. Are you just loving being a mom?
Anonymous said…
Love this age!!! Miss those little jumping monkeys. When can we get together??!
Krystal said…
So cute! Alexa's jumping reminds me of a ballerina. Rachel was never a jumper.
Melanie said…
They are too cute! They love to jump! They were a hit at the party if I do say so myself. Thanks so much for coming. Lily gave her baby a hug yesterday after we got it out of the box. I have to say she loved that idea!
laura j. said…
My little 18-month old was standing by me when I was watching that video and his eyes were glued to it! They are so cute!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...