Ummm... we don't have shy babies...

Unlike Grandpa John's predictions, it was not difficult to tell the genders of our little ones. They took A TON of pictures at our appointment but unfortunately, they're not scanning well because they're very dark. So instead of pictures of the babies, I thought I'd show ya'll what I bought today. So can ya tell what we're having? Yup! The census was correct... one of each! And my instincts were right. The one on the right (the calm one) is a boy & the one on the left (the crazy one that kicks me all of the time) is a girl! Just like their mommy and daddy's personalities! But don't let that calm little boy fool ya... he's a quiet little stinker (just like his dad). He's the one that sits with his little toosh right on my bladder!

They both looked just perfect. We couldn't be more excited! Just don't ask us for names... with the way Sam & I agree on things, they both just might come home as "Baby A" & "Baby B"!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. I'm adding to my earlier post. I promise I won't take pictures of & show you every single (or double, rather) outfit I buy/receive for the babies... but I couldn't resist this one (or these two, rather). My friend Jill just popped by. She went to Babies R Us after school & saw these & got them for me! They're even preemie size! Aren't they ADORABLE?!?!? Thanks Jill!

Comments

Tiffany said…
Congrats to you both! That's so exciting!! We find out next Wednesday, and can't hardly wait! By the way... there is a country song by Collin Raye called One Boy, One Girl. Check it out if you haven't heard it yet. It fits you guys now!!! :) Best of luck to you both, and congrats again!
Anonymous said…
Yea!! Words cannot even begin to express my excitement for you and Sam! LOVE the matching clothes!! TWO cute...get it. ;) There's my dorky humor coming out. :) Congrats!! Can't wait to start shopping for you!! Love ya!
The Oldroyd's said…
OH YEA!!!!! I am so excited for you guys. That will be so much fun. I guessed one of each. That is fun that you went out and bought some clothes. I am sure there will be much more of that ahead of you. We are very happy for you both.
Ryan, Dani & Brooklynn :)
congratulations to all 4 of you :) we couldn't be more excited for you!!! you are going to be such wonderful parents!
Wow, congrats! That is so exciting! I got it half right. ;) Thanks for the text btw! Love the clothes, so cute! You got Kylee those exact same onesies, I guess you like them. ;) They are SUPER cute. They grow out of newborn stuff so fast, it's so sad! I don't want Kylee to grow anymore. :) However, she can still wear those newborn pants that you have a pic of so that's nice. Those pants are so nice, love 'em. Good job! You are such a planner, I bet you'll be registered by this weekend, lol.
Rachelle said…
oh alisha! it is all SO cute! i can't wait for you to have these little babies! congrats!!
Craner Family said…
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! Congrats. I'm so excited for you.
Melanie Rossi said…
For the pic groupings, go to photoscape.org and download it for free. It's really easy and fun and let me know if you have any questions.
Anonymous said…
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! This is one of the things that I was going to get you! :( I just saw these a few weeks ago and was just waiting to see what you were having. Oh well, guess she beat me to it. :) Aren't they SO cute?! Wish they had these when my girls were born or even in their size now. :) Love them!
woah!!! that was the best post ever!!! so fun that your family is growing. how blessed these sweet little ones are to come to you & sam. we love you!
chelsea said…
Yeah for not shy babies! I'm so glad that they and you are healthy and growing like you all should be! How fun to buy both girl and boy things!
lindsi said…
Yipee...one of each! I knew it! A little Alisha and a little Sam...how fun! Congrats on the exciting news!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...