Our first big baby purchases...

Last night Sam & I took a field trip to Babies R Us to buy us our second crib. I had already bought one from a friend a while back and lucky for us, they still carry the matching one at Babies R Us! So we got the crib, changing table, and two mattresses. We did have to explain ourselves when they saw that we were buying one crib & two mattresses... :) So here they are... the only picture they have online is of the cherry wood but ours are white. We are so excited to find out the genders next week so we can register & plan more! Well, I'm excited anyway...

Comments

Amy said…
The spending begins!!! Don't freak out Sam...it is all fun from here! I can't wait to see what these little ones are going to be and what their room will look like! Love you!
Bekah said…
Hurray! That is the exact same crib I have, but mine is the cherry wood. Fun stuff. I sent some pictures of Chase to my mom the other day and she called and said "Chase reminds me of Sam Oldroyd when he was a baby!" Anyway, I can't wait to hear what you're having!
Cute! I like the changing table. Do they come with baby holders so you could hang a baby while your changing the other baby? I'm glad you got cribs! I think we should have your baby shower early just in case you have them early (knock on wood) and possibly go on red rest (knock on wood again) and so that you can be better prepared and know what you got and have to go get before they come. Does May sound good? ;)
Anonymous said…
Yea! Let the shopping begin! Here comes the fun part! :) When is your Dr. Appointment where you find out the sexes?? Then MY shopping will begin. :) Oh and love the cribs by the way.
Doug and Shayla said…
I have the same crib, in white as well! I love it. Good luck with everything. Can't wait to find out what you're having.

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...