Only TWO MORE DAYS!!!

I am so excited for my ultrasound on Thursday! Ok... I'm crazy with nervousness too. I'm just praying that they're both growing well & the biggest news really will be their genders. But anyway... only 1 more day left to vote on my poll. The problem with this poll thing is that I can see what the #'s are but I don't know WHO voted WHAT. So what I'd like you to do is comment on this post and tell me what your vote was. So I should have LOTS comments... right? I want it in print before the ultrasound so people that say, "I just knew it!" have something to back it up with. Plus it's fun to get opinions on this circus that is my pregnancy. So...even if I don't know you... comment away!

Comments

Susan Lazarou said…
I vote 2 GIRLS!!!! Susan :)
i think i said one of each!
Craner Family said…
I said 2 girls so I could empathize with you....he he. Love ya!
fergusonfam said…
I said two girls! Then mine will have 2 little cousins to play with! Love you, Mel
Janelle said…
I voted for one of each. I'm excited for you!
Sarah said…
Congragulations! I voted for one of each :)
Trenda said…
I voted for one of each! Good luck with everything!
Anonymous said…
I voted 2 girls, but Greg voted 1 of each and you can only vote once per e-mail address, so I changed mine to one of each. :) But I'm still thinking maybe 2 girls. We will soon find out!! :) Can't wait! I will be waiting for your call on Thursday! :)
Joan said…
Grandma Joan votes for one healthy girl and one healthy boy!
I can't remember what I voted I think I voted 2 girls! how fun would that be to dress them alike in cute dresses...oh and head bands! Good luck with everything our prayers are with you!
chelsea said…
My vote is for one of each, how nice would that be? then you wouldn't have to wonder if you're ever going to have one of the other sex!
One lil' Alisha and one lil' Sam.
The Oldroyd's said…
I voted for one of each. I can't wait to find out what you are having.
AmandaScraps said…
I vote for 1 of each. Then you and Sam can both have one and Luke can have atleast 1 boy cousin his age :)
Amy said…
I think I said one of each if I didn't I change my vote to that, because I want to go with you instinct! haha is that cheating??? I am so excited!!!
Carrie said…
Hmmmm, I say one of each. Savannah needs at least one girl cousin.
Summer said…
I voted one of each! Good luck! I'm so nervous for you! Hope they are doing good!
Jill said…
hey alisha - i voted for one of each (based on the different movements of the babies) but now you know what you're having! congratulations! i'm so so happy for you.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...