My 16 Week Bump

And I still have a long way to go...

Comments

That's not too bad. I couldn't see my toes at 20 weeks, that depressed me. But it's good b/c that means your babies are growing. Cute bump!
Rachelle said…
oh alisha! look at your cute tummy!
Thank you! I love your baby bump!
sooo cute!!!!
Anonymous said…
LOVE it!! You look great! Keep the baby bump pictures coming...brings back fun and not so fun memories. ;)
Trenda said…
Well, you definately look pregnant, but just in your belly! I actually liked it when I got to the point where it was obvious that i was pregnant and not just gaining weight! I'm glad things are going well for you guys! I hope your feeling well!
AmandaScraps said…
Wow! You've really grown in just a couple of weeks! So cute!
Craner Family said…
Alisha, I LOVE the picture. Cute cribs too. Can't even explain how excited I am for you.
Doug and Shayla said…
You look adorable! So exciting!
lindsi said…
Alisha - you are so cute! I wish I could be around to see that cute belly of yours grow and grow! Keep sending the pictures!
Diana & CJ said…
You are having twins!! I didn't show that early. Gosh, it's so much more real now that I can se your cute bump. Way to go!!! take care.

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...