Profile Shot

I was able to scan in a couple of pictures from yesterday's ultrasound. These are of the babies' profiles. The other ones we have are not very clear & the ones showing their faces straight on looks downright freaky so I won't post those :) I also have pictures of the ones showing their boy & girl parts but I didn't think I should send that out on the internet for all to see! :) We'll have another u/s in 4 weeks or so... so hopefully we'll get some good ones then too! But I think their little profiles look just darling. Maybe I'm crazy but look at the baby girl... doesn't her profile with that cute nose & puckered lips just look more feminine? Even as little as they are you can see the difference. Technology rocks.

"Baby A" is our little slugger

"Baby B" is our little princess

Comments

Kate said…
AMAZING! Congratulations....we are SO SO excited for you :)
Craner Family said…
Isn't it cool to be able to see their faces, bones, hearts, spines, and all the little features even before they're born!?! I'm happy for you.
Diana & CJ said…
I must be a little psychic. I knew you were having a boy & girl. Gosh I'm good.
So fun!!! I can't wait to see pictures. You are going to be a rad mom. I know it! I know it because I am a little psychic. You'll see...
Anonymous said…
Ohhhh so sweet! I love to see ultrasound pictures! They are beautiful. And "Baby B" does look more girlie. Can't wait to meet them!
Ally said…
Sam, Alisha and Babies: Congratulations! I am so jealous! I have wanted twins since I was 16 years old. Oh well. I am so happy for you both. I love ultrasound pictures, they are just amazing! I am glad that all is going well so far. Keep up the good work, Alisha!~ Love, Allyson the Utah cousin
The Oldroyd's said…
Oh my goodness, they look so cute. Yep, I agree the girl looks very feminine. That is so exciting. I love hearing all your baby news. Keep us posted. Like Ally I would love twins. So exciting.
chelsea said…
The babies look so cute, i am always so amazed at what you can see in an ultrasound. even those scary head on skeleton faces!
Jess said…
Wow a boy and a girl!! That is awesome! Congrats! When are you due? How are you feeling? I am so excited for you two.
Rachelle said…
wow! so cute! i'm serious! i loved having ultrasounds, its so amazing getting to see your baby or in your case, babies!
Bertie said…
Hey Alicia!

I found your blog off one of Carianne's comments-- how exciting- you are having TWINS!! WOW!! Congratulations:) You are going to be the BEST and cutest mom!!
Anonymous said…
Hi Alisha~

You have been bag tagged. See my blog for instructions. :)
Mindy said…
Hi Alisha...I'm not sure if you remember our family, but we were in your ward in Sugarland about 2 1/2 years ago. Anyways found your blog through Melanies'. WONDERFUL News that you're having twins. My cousin had twins about 6 months ago and is just loving it! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.Hope you don't mind me checking in every now and again!
and I have to know...how do you guys know Ben Thatcher? :) I grew up in the same stake as him and my brother actually set me up on my very first date with him. Great family-small world!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...