Our song

I always sing a certain song to my kids, you know, the one that goes, "I love my _______, oh yes I do.  I love my ________ and I'll be true..."  They love it.  When I sing it to one of them, they other one always says, "My turn!"  Well recently they starting singing it back to me.  I love it!  I took a video of it but I sang it to Nathan first and I'm SUPER sick so sorry about that!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh, that is so cute.
Hilary said…
So cute!!! I can't wait for April! I'm so excited to see you guys :)
Erin said…
You have the world's CUTEST kiddos!! Hope you feel better soon!!
Amy said…
I love it!I can't wait to see them! And you should be teaching them I love my Aunt Amy :) Kisses and Hugs! Hope you feel better soon!
Skidmore Seven said…
So stinkin adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...