Five...er...eight on Friday

1.   I have the laziest baby ever.  He's nearly 10 months old & not mobile in any way.  He doesn't even scoot or roll.  He CAN roll, he just doesn't use it as a form of transportation.  I've been really trying to put him on the floor with things he really wants just out of reach to encourage him to get going.  He plays along for about 1 minute and then lays his head down in defeat. 
2.   I got my meal calendar done, shopping list made, coupons together, & diaper bag packed so we could get up & head out grocery shopping this morning.  I had all four of us strapped in the van by 8:05 a.m.  I was feeling like superwoman... that is, until I rear ended some lady turning right at a stop light.  No damage to her car, just a little to mine.  FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC.  
3.   I have really devoted myself to couponing this year, especially at CVS & Walgreens.  I've gotten so much free or very cheap stuff that we'll totally use.  Like just last night, I got 2 large bottles of Listerine at CVS and I didn't even hand over 1 penny.  It takes a lot of time & work but its worth it when you have bags full of stuff and you spent only a few dollars.  Although something that is really annoying is when the checker is suspcious of all of your coupons & mad that you're using them.  Like today at Walmart, the checker looked at my printed coupons for like 30 seconds each to make sure they were authentic & argued with me about some other coupons.  Seriously lady, you're a checker, not the CEO.  You act like I'm taking money out of your pocket.  You're just jealous that I saved a bunch of money with coupons & you don't know how I did it.

4.   I'm on day 12 of my sinus infection.  I am about to finish my antibiotic & it has gotten better but its not gone.  I hate being sick almost as bad as I hate when my kids are sick.

5.   I finally had my first official success with making all of the bread for our family.  I made four loaves of bread and a triple batch of rolls on Wednesday.  I feel good about that!  I should have taken a picture!

6.   Nathan's mouth is healing quickly, thank goodness.  Now the only worry is his front teeth.  I think they got pushed up into his gums and, of course, we don't have dental on the kids.  We meant to but there was a miscommunication & we didn't get it. 

7.   Aside from the mouth fiasco, Valentine's Day was so fun this year.  Sam & I have never really celebrated it as a romantic holiday.  I love that N & A are old enough now to make it about them.  We went over to a friends house that morning, passed out some Valentine's Day treat bags to a few friends, and the kids got Valentine's from some friends, cousins, Aunt Marianne, Grammy & Gpa Great & Grandpa & Grandma Partridge.

8.   Tax season is in full swing.  We're going to miss Daddy around here for the next 2 months!


Comments

umm you are super women. If anyone can get themselves and THREE children out to the car alone by 8:05 that is a feat only someone with super powers can do!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...