Big girl


On Sunday, Sam was cutting Nathan's hair & I decided it was time to give Alexa a little trim.  In true 2-year-old fashion, she just couldn't hold still & when I was trimming the left side, she suddenly moved her head & I snipped about 2 1/2 inches.  Then I had to, of course, even it out.  Its a lot shorter than I intended but now most of her hair is pretty much the same length so I guess it's ok!  And she looks so cute & grown up!


Like that nice knot on her head?  She tripped on her blanket & went forehead-first onto the tile floor.  Nice.

Comments

Amy said…
you are so brave! i wouldn't even try to cut my kids hair out of fear! that is why ryan does it. love the bruise! she and nathan are racking up the owie points! :) give them lots of kisses for me!
Court said…
i noticed her awesome goose egg on sunday. she's still a pretty little princess.
Jessica said…
She looks so grown up!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...