Independence Day

We're 11 months old today!

Comments

Melanie said…
HAppy 4th to sweet Nathan and sweet Lexi! I recognize Lexi's dress...too cute! So, we need some more lemon poppyseed bread....I'll let one piece fall off for you. ;)
Lori Hurst said…
So adorable!
Anonymous said…
SO CUTE!! Love Lexi's dress. Turned out way better than our 4th of July pics. :) Hope y'all are having so much fun in Utah! Happy 4th!
Court said…
Cute cute cute! Hope you're having a blast!
Tiffany said…
Very cute!! I can't believe they're 11 months old already!!! These babies grow way too fast! :) Enjoy your trip!
Jenae said…
When are you coming home?!? I miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer said…
Baby cuties! One year right around the corner - weird!
Amy said…
so cute! i miss you two (four) way to much! love the outfits--i wish i could give you lots of kisses nathan and alexa!
Diana said…
Nice 4th of July gear. I never did take a picture of Nessa in her gear, now I wish I had. Are you planning something wicked sweet for their birthday parties. Gosh, that sure seems like it went by ina flash.
oh my heck really your babies are almost one! what cute 4th outfits for your kids
Rachelle said…
super cute picture!!! they look adorable!
Carrie said…
Court just told me you were in Duck Creek for the 4th. WE were in Duck Creek for the 4th!!!!
oh they are so so so sweeeeeet! Their outfits are adorable!
marianne said…
N&A are adorable, so cute - welcome back:)
marianne said…
Savannah says, "that's Nathan and Arexa" :) and her typed message: fkgjfmfgn g gjfmhdkfsvnfj
Shel said…
Way toooo adorable. I love the photos of your sweetie pies!

I'm glad you found my blog :) I still need to spread the word to more.
ADORABLE!!!!!!! They are the cutest kids in the world!
Jessica said…
I can't believe how big they are getting! Hooray for our birthday coming up---we should have a party to celebrate when you are here!
way too cute. they are always dressed so cute. Almost a year, so crazy!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...