It's a HIT!

Comments

Shel said…
Too Awesome!!! Aunt Nae Nae Rocks!!
that is the coolest thing ever!
Anonymous said…
SO CUTE!! What a fun time for Nathan & Alexa... lots of new presents!! :) And nice for you too... new toys to entertain them with. :) Still can't believe they are turning 1 already!! Can't wait to see y'all when you get back from Utah!
Kristie said…
What a great toy - I want one of those for myself! Happy Birthday, Nathan & Alexa!
Jessica said…
How perfect is that?!?! I love Alexa's little swimsuit too! I'm really hoping we can still meet these two in a couple of weeks! xox.
Lori Hurst said…
What a great pool! I love the squirty things!
Brooke said…
It looks like they love it. That was the perfect gift.
Jennifer said…
Ha ha! Do those come in adult sizes?
Krystal said…
I saw a toy a lot like that in "One Step Ahead" magazine. I've wanted one, too!
Melanie said…
How fun for them! I need one of those for me! ;)
Jenae said…
So glad they love it! Aunt Nae Nae DOES rock, thanks Shel!
Court said…
So fun! Aunt Nae Nae--I want one of these--where'd you find it?
The Oldroyd's said…
Where did she get that? My mom has been wanting to get Cameron some kind of pool or water play. That is awesome.
Alisha said…
It's from One Step Ahead-- and it's 50% off right now!!
Erica said…
That is a great pool for 1-year-olds! Have a fun trip!
Amy said…
I can't wait to hug and kiss those cute babies, even though they aren't babies anymore!!!
Jeff and Nanci said…
I love that pool!! So awesome. It's perfect size and depth. Their hats are darling too.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...