New Pool

Nathan & Alexa got an early birthday present... a blow up pool! We do have a neighborhood pool but sometimes it's just easier to do this!

Comments

Laura said…
They look so cute! I love their hats. Scott has one like those that he wore at Scout Camp. Except his was plain khaki. And much larger. It did a great job of keeping his neck from getting burned!

When my kids were little, those backyard pools always seemed to attract wasps. So we never used them very long. I am a big wasp fraidy-cat.
Shel said…
I bet they are enjoying having their very own! I love the pics with them in the pool with no water, too cute!
Alisha said…
Geez Laura-- what a downer... Didn't even think of the wasps... ;-)
Jennifer said…
Death to wasps! I'll loan you a tap shoe.
they are so adorable, I love their pool!
Amy said…
Can I come swimming with you? I miss you Nathan and Alexa!!!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...