Cabin- July 2009

Our little family had such a great time in Utah for the 4th of July. We flew into Vegas on the 1st & stayed the night in St. George with my grandparents. It was so great to be back in St. George! Sam & I haven't been down there since we were very first married. We were able to visit with some friends, which was great.

We headed up to the cabin in Duck Creek, Utah, on the 2nd. There we were joined by my parents, grandparents, Uncle Zack, soon-to-be Aunt Hillary, friend Casey, Aunt Michelle, Aunt Vicki, Uncle Tom, & Uncle Mike. It was a full house & so much fun! (We missed you... everyone else!)

We had fun playing games, eating yummy food, roasting marshmallows (for S'mors of course!), going on walks, sitting around the camp fire, 4 wheeler rides, enjoying the beauty of the Dixie National Forrest & the wonderful HIGH temperatures of 70 degrees.
I just had to post some pictures of the aftermath of our ride up Willis Creek Trail. Can you tell out of the 3 of us (Dad, Sam & me) who was on the lead 4-wheeler? If not, I'll give you a hint... it's the one without dirt cakes on his clothes, face & teeth. It was a wonderful ride though & worth (literally) eating my Dad's dust. We even went up to a look-out from where we could see Zion's National Park! GORGEOUS!
The babies were great little travelers and it's a good thing... because we're heading back in less than 2 weeks for Zack & Hil's wedding! It will be Nathan & Alexa's FIFTH plane trip in their first year!

Comments

So much fun!
Go BYU-Idaho!
Pops Stargell said…
Now THAT looks like fun. I've never been 4-wheelin'. But I have been jet-skiing and snow-mobiling, and I love all of those motorized activities. Glad you guys had a fun trip.
Shel said…
Looks like you had a blast! I love the 4-wheelin' pictures. I say this all the time, but it is soooo true... Nathan and Alexa are the cutest babies!
Court said…
Fabulous! I'm so glad y'all had a blast! The one of you and Sam caked with dust should be your new FB profile. ;)
Krystal said…
Wow! You guys have traveled a lot with your babies. I think that's great, and what a blessing that they travel well.
what a fun vacation. kylee's been on one plane ride and I don't want to do that again. you're so good and brave and with 2 babies! I got dust in my mouth yesterday too while on a bike ride. darn monsoon season!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...