Oldroyd Christmas 2007

Comments

SO cute! It looks like you guys had tons of fun! Happy new year!
I didn't know you had a blog! I saw Ben & Amy's and then saw you on hers! I started one too! Now I can remember to check yours out, I stuck you as my friend. Woo hoo! You guys are so cute, love your lay out!
Amy said…
So I am thinking our next few posts will look pretty similar!!! I hope you had a fun New Year-I wish we could have been there, but hopefully we will see you soon!
I'll leave you lots of comments, don't you worry. :) I think on that post one person made like 5 different comments and another person made 2 different comments. So I had 10 coments from like 3 people. lol Yes, you should come on over! Tell Sam I said good luck next week on his new job!
Anonymous said…
You will be so proud....I FINALLY have started a blog! :) It is a definite work in progress, but it's a start. Just wanted to say hi and I love ya lots! So glad your morning went well. :)
Marianne said…
How fun to see your Christmas pictures with my grandson, Will, and also Ryan and Amy..I love the family blogs. Thanks for taking the time to do this! PS I can't figure how to change "mom"..but I am Ryan's mom!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...