Christmas Funnies

I got this great email from an old friend that had funny Christmas comics. I thought I'd pick a couple to post at a time for your holiday enjoyment! Keep checking back! Merry Christmas!
These are a couple of my favorites!

Comments

The Yosts said…
I like your Christmas look.
fergusonfam said…
You always have the cutest blog. I need you to teach me. We are excited to see you in a couple of weeks. Love you lots!
Amy said…
I love the snowman one! I love your Christmas Blog! I only added a countdown and music to mine, maybe next year I get with it and do a Christmas background! I am so excited for the Texas Christmas weather! And we can't wait to see you!!!
Rachelle said…
ok, that 2nd one is HILARIOUS! haha.... i love it!
Hi there! I'm calling you in just a few minutes. I like your Christmas music, and your Christmas countdown. I'm kinda excited for it to be over though, since I want to come see you. I have decided I want to come longer...

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...